Aim of Fig Loans:
- First of All, it wants to build the credit score of its customer. To make them financially stable.
- Second, they want to offer a better option to payday loans.
Types Of Loans:
- A personal loan which is also called a fig loan
- The other call credit builder loan.
What Do These Loans Do Describe Briefly Below:
Personal loan (Fig Loan):
Credit Builder Loan:
Interest Rates And Charges:
The interest rates are different in different states. The interest rate and charges depend upon the state where you live and the amount you choose for a loan. For example, if you borrow $300 in Missouri so the interest rate will be APR 229% there. Which means you have to pay an extra $155.52. The total will be $456. You have to pay this amount within four months.
Where Can We Access Fig Loans?
- New Mexico
Where Can We Use Fig Loans?
- We can use it to pay your medical bills
- You can use this to repair your car or buy somebody of your car
- we can buy home accessories
- You can use for you daily life expense.
Where Not to Use Fig Loan:
- You can not use this loan to fund the criminal activities
- You can not buy drugs or any other thing with is not allowed in the country with this loan
- This short loan can not use in wedding ceremonies or renovation homes etc.
How to Apply for Fig Loans?
Is the Fig Loan Secure?
Your personal information will be secure. They will not check your FICO credit score. The company will see only your transaction history and the income of your bank account. They also don’t contact you personally. They only contact you when you need help. So don’t worry at all and join fig loans to maintain your credit score.