What is Havard Citation Style?
Why is the Havard Citation Style so well-known?
Main Elements Of The Referencing Style:
Remember that some colleges and fields may additionally need you to include a bibliography. This is a comprehensive inventory of all of the materials you’ve come into contact with during your research and preparation. It will surely prove the lengths to which you have gone in researching your chosen topic.
Basics Of Havard Listing – The Reference List:
- A Harvard reference list should be kept on a separate sheet after the document.
- Arrange alphabetically by author, unless there is no author, in which case it will be arranged by source title, eliminating articles such as a, an, and the.
- if the works are from the same year, they are ordered alphabetically by title and given a letter (a,b,c, etc.) after the date.
- Be double spaced: between each line of text, there should be a full, blank line of space.
- Include full references for any in-text references utilized.